You become a member of The Legacy Society when you name National Church Residences as the beneficiary of a planned gift. Examples of such gifts include bequests, trusts, charitable gift annuities and other forms of planned giving.
Some Ways to Join
- Make a bequest through your will or a trust.
- Enjoy a lifetime income while you benefit our Foundation through a gift annuity or charitable remainder trust.
- Name one of the National Church Residences foundations as a beneficiary of an IRA or qualified retirement plan.
- Donate your residence, vacation home or other real estate while retaining the right to live there for your lifetime.
- Use your life insurance, bank accounts or stock holdings to make a gift.
Depending on the gift option(s) that you select, you may realize a charitable income tax deduction, avoidance of capital gains taxes, relief from investment management responsibilities – as well as satisfaction in creating a lasting legacy of helping others.
Legacy Society members are recognized at exclusive events, in our annual report and during special occasions at our facilities and property campuses. If you prefer your gift to remain anonymous, we are glad to honor your wishes.
To Learn More
Ask the Foundation team about Legacy gifts by calling 800-388-2151 or by emailing us at philanthropy@NationalChurchResidences.org.